Monday, August 9, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - Birthday

The blog has been pretty quiet this week - my mom is here visiting from Texas!  We have been so busy I haven't had time to sit down and write.  I've been taking lots of pictures though and have plenty of blog posts in the works.  We tried out a few new recipes and worked on some fun projects that I can't wait to share with you.

For now, here is a birthday Muffin Tin Monday that we had last week.  It was Julia's 3rd birthday, so she got to choose the contents:


blueberries, pickles, 3 small cookies, leftover waffle pieces, crackers, and peaches

I found the birthday muffin tin liners and picks in the grocery store - perfect!  (Tip: I turned the liners inside out so the pattern was visible on the inside.)  Lucy and Julia both loved their special lunch.  As you can see, Julia ate her cookies up first, but that's ok on birthdays.  I even let her have Nutella toast for breakfast.  Shhh....

Check back next week for a super cool awesome Muffin Tin Monday related giveaway!  :)

6 comments:

  1. super cute! I'll have to be on the lookout for birthday liners and picks. love her shirt also.
    thanks for the kind comments you left on my blog. It's nice to "meet" you, and I think your blog seems very interesting. I'll definitely be checking back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable. Great tip about the liners. I picked up some soccer ones for the boys at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picks! She looks like she loves her lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute idea ... i need to get some cuter muffin tins or liners. :)
    love her shirt! (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we do that with our liners too! happy birthday to your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete