Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sprouting Day - 3,4


My sprouts have been busy sprouting away!  Lucy and Julia are keeping watch and are actually excited to eat them when they are done.  This is super easy.  I switched the lid to the one with slightly larger size holes so that the hulls could be rinsed away.  I decided to dump the sprouts into a bowl and try this method to be sure all the hulls came out.  (scroll down for the bowl method)  If you scroll down on that page you'll also find a section on the left called Sprouting Specifics with links on rinsing, draining, storing, etc.  Its not hard.  ;)  I plan to try and get them a bit more sun tomorrow to green them up and then they are going to make their way into our salad tomorrow night I hope.  I'll let you know how that goes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment