Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Babies


This is a face only a mother could love, don't you think? A family of cardinals made their home in a climbing rose bush just outside a window in our garage. I stood on a bucket in the garage looking out the window to take this photo. Lucy and Julia were able to take a peek and see the eggs before they hatched. Ross even saw the daddy cardinal feeding the babies. I love it when nature allows us a close up view of things like this!

Lucy and I are making a Spring photo book together. We went outside a month or so ago and took photos of green shoots sprouting from the ground, buds on trees, and anything else that reminded us of Spring. I printed the photos and put them in a little book for her. We'll definitely add these and try to get a few more shots as the babies grow!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I saw a cardinal hanging around back there in the corner of our yard a few days ago. :) Hopefully we will see more of them soon! They are such beautiful birds!

    ReplyDelete