Tuesday, April 20, 2010

POM Wonderful Juice


I had never tried pomegranate juice until today. It tastes sort of like cranberry juice, but a bit different. POM Wonderful make a 100% pomegranate juice that is super healthy - no added sugars, preservatives, or colors. Pomegranate juice is a good source of potassium and antioxidants.

The POM Wonderful website has all sorts of fancy recipes that can be made with their juices. We chose to try a smoothie recipe that I thought my girls might like:

2 oz POM juice
6oz blueberry yogurt
1 cup frozen strawberries
Blend and enjoy.

This is my new favorite way to make a smoothie! The pomegranate juice adds just the right amount of tartness. I thought it was a bit sour just to drink, but Ross took some to work and thought it was fine. We enjoyed this and will definitely be using POM Wonderful more now that we've tried it.


I received some POM Wonderful juice for review but the opinions of course are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment