Friday, April 16, 2010

Bloem and Grow



I found the cutest little name blocks for Esther recently! I went to a craft/ gift show while I was pregnant and fell in love with these adorable handcrafted blocks. I had to wait until Esther was born to order because we didn't know the gender or name yet. Kate at Bloem and Grow agreed to give me a set for review and even has a great discount code for us! Aren't they adorable...



Check out her website for more options. She has a variety of color schemes to choose from and will help you figure out a design that works for you. The set that I have is called "Sweet Garden". The blocks can say anything you like - Spring, Grandma, Hope, Family, Mom... and more. I keep thinking of sets I'd like to have. Julia wants a set with her name on them and I'd love a set that says Family for the living room. Here you can see the size:


Kate is mom to two little ones, Emmah 6, and Jake 4. She loves to scrapbook, shop, and spend time with family and friends. She has been married to her high school sweetheart for 8 years. Kate just opened an Etsy shop, be sure to check it out! You can see more examples of her work on her blog.

Being somewhat crafty, I had thought of trying to make these myself, but they are such a great price and Kate does such a good job that I decided to leave it up to the pros this time. I love the blocks and will probably be ordering more sets. These are so cute in the girls' bedroom, although I have to admit I left them in the living room for a couple of weeks just so I could look at them. If you want to order a set, just mention my blog and Kate will give you 25% off of your order! Check out her blog for prices and more photos. Thanks Kate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, those are cute--I like her Mint Chip pattern best. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete