Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Motherwear Nursing Swimsuit



Isn't this place gorgeous? Our whole family got to go on a mini vacation this weekend to a La Leche League conference in Northern Michigan. We attended sessions, roasted marshmallows over a bonfire, and swam in an indoor pool. Even just sleeping in a hotel bed is super exciting to my girls so they had a blast. Lucy says her favorite part was swimming in the pool.


Motherwear graciously sent me a nursing swimsuit to try out and review! I definitely needed a new swimsuit. My others were two piece, and well, you don't want to see my post baby tummy right now. I was also looking for something I could comfortably nurse in. I searched everywhere online looking for nursing swimsuits. Some of them made me laugh. Overall there weren't many to choose from. The best selection I found was at Motherwear. They have a few different ones and three color choices. I got to try out the Goddess Tank Suit in Brown with Pink Dots.


I absolutely love the color. It doesn't show up well in these photos, but in person the pink dots are nice and bright. I really like the fit of this suit as well. The gathered tummy hides my post partum pouch a bit. I got a small and it is a tiny bit big in the cup size but still works fine. The swimsuit has a support bra built in with lightly padded cups. I was able to wear my nursing pads with this and I like that it gave me some shape instead of flattening me out. To nurse, just pull over the top layer to reveal openings. I like that I don't have to worry about how I will nurse my baby, its easily accessible.


I am sure this swimsuit will get lots of use over the summer and will last for several years. If you're looking for a nursing swimsuit, check out the options at Motherwear. I have a few pieces of clothing from them as well, including the dress I recently wore to a wedding. Their items are high quality and stylish. Sign up for a free catalog and check out their Facebook page for sales. Thanks Motherwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment