Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Packing


I've been busy packing for a few days vacation with family.  Aside from clothes and toiletries, here is my list of important things to bring:

Badger Sunscreen - our sunscreen of choice

Badger Anti-Bug Balm - to keep the mosquitos away

Seventh Generation disposable diapers and wipes - I've never tried this brand before, but we'll be away too long to take cloth.  I'll let you know how it goes.

UV Skinz swim shirt - Review coming soon.

Bummi's swim diaper - This works well for Esther, we picked it up at Ecobuns before a vacation this spring.

fish - Seriously.  We take our fish along with us.  Fifi is the coolest goldfish ever, maybe I'll give him his own post someday.

books I'm reading - The Discipline Book by Dr Sears, Making More Milk, Whole Foods for the Whole Family, and Whole Foods for Babies and Toddlers

laptop and camera - of course!

What are your vacation must-haves?

3 comments:

  1. Never tried this but perhaps it is something Fifi could review for us. ;)

    http://www.fish-school.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is super cool! Fifi has found his calling! lol Not sure how much spare time I have on my hands to train my fish, but he could totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you bring your fish. Too funny! We've used the 7th Gen diapers and really liked them as far as disposables go. Much better than the perfumey kind.
    Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete