Saturday, July 3, 2010

Diapers.com

Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code ONEWORD
$49 min. total order
shop diapers.com
buy diapers
diapers.com  baby store

A friend of mine recently used my referral code to diapers.com and saved $25, so I thought I'd share that again with you.  I've shopped at diapers.com a few times and have been pleased with their fast shipping, customer service, and nice selection of items.  They are always running sales and deals, so its worth taking a look around.

If you've never purchased from them before, you can use the code "ONEWORD" to get $10 off of your first order, and another $5 off of your second order.  Your order has to contain diapers and be a minimum of $49 total.  You can purchase cloth diapers, but your order also has to contain disposable diapers for the code to work.

Another tip is that on your first order of $75 or more, diapers.com gives you a subscription to Parenting Early Years magazine.  If you do not want the magazine, you can send in this form for a $10 rebate check.

Diapers.com sells some of my favorite things - Badger sunscreen and bug balm, Bravado nursing bras, aden + anais, Seventh Generation, Fuzzi Bunz (currently on sale), and more.  Happy Shopping!

If you do order with my code please leave a comment so that I can be sure diapers.com gives me credit.  Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. My mom is ordering a car seat on here today. I tried to use your referral, but it said it can't be combined with the 10% first time buyer discount. :( Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shoot! Well, maybe it will help someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helped me! I just ordered our newborn diapers. We like to use disposables until the meconium is all gone then we switch to our cloth. Thanks for teh discount. Hope it helps you, too, Christy.
    ~Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad it helped. I do get a $10 credit for new orders, so thanks! And yay for sweet little newborn diapers. ;)

    ReplyDelete