Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Badger Anti-Bug Balm


I hate mosquitos!  The ones we have in Michigan this year are particularly awful.  They are determined to bite, and the bites are extra itchy and longer lasting than usual, even on Ross and me.  Julia looked like she had chicken pox for a while because she had three or four bites on her face that she kept scratching.  We've been testing out Badger Anti-Bug Balm lately and find it helpful.



Last year we used Burt's Bees, which is okay, but its really oily and I hate getting my hands all messy and smelly with it.  Ours had a spray top, but it didn't work right so we always had to rub it on.  Badger offers their Anti-Bug Balm in a twist up tube, which is really nice.  I don't have to touch the stuff, it rubs on just the right amount.  It smells like lemon citronella, much better than chemical bug sprays.  Another plus is that its easy to carry in the diaper bag without fear of it spilling.

We have been using this regularly for a couple of weeks now.  Some evenings we all put it on just to go for a walk, the mosquitos are that bad.  Sitting outside waiting for fireworks, we did still have a few mosquitos bothering us.  I think maybe caking it on more would help.  The ingredients are all certified organic and I love that I don't have to worry about exposing my girls to chemicals.  Two thumbs up for another great product from Badger!  (We love their sunscreen too.)

Badger Anti-Bug Balm is on sale here until July 15th.  You can also find it at diapers.com (click here for my discount code).  Thanks Badger!

Badger sent me their Anti-Bug Balm for review free of charge.  Opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment