Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Muffin Tin... Tuesday?


Yesterday I had a midwife appointment around lunch time, so we didn't get to have our Muffin Tin Monday. I'm not feeling well today, but I somehow managed to put together a tin. We are studying "sun" in preschool this week, so our tin had to do with the weather. I debated reading Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs, but it was a bit scary for Lucy the last time we tried to read it. I decided to just read our "sun" books from the library instead.

Our tins had clouds (popcorn), sunshine (tortilla with meat and cheese), rain (water), snow (yogurt over blueberries), flowers and grass because the sun helps them grow (lettuce and fruit leather), and a few stars. It ended up looking kind of lame, oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better/ My kiddo would love it if I did muffin tins everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Hope you are feeling better :0)

    ReplyDelete