Sunday, April 17, 2011

Haba Organic Pull Toy Review


Could Haba toys get any better?  We already love Haba, so when I saw their new line of organic toys I was excited!  Julabug sent us the Pulling Toy Cotti to review.  It is adorable, and just the right size for Esther.  

Esther is very into pointing and saying "ear", "eye", etc.  In the photo above, she is showing me the lamb's cheek.  :)  She enjoys pulling him all around.  The wheels work perfectly on both our wood floors and on the carpet too.  Of course her sisters love the lamb as well and he's already been on plenty of adventures with them.  In fact, I think they wore him out because I just found him all wrapped up in a blanket laying on his side, sleeping.  Thankfully the wheels come off and he is washable, so I don't need to worry about where his adventures may take him.


I love that the outer is made of organic cotton - other plush animals can have formaldehyde or flame retardants in them.  I'm especially picky about having safe baby toys, and this one fits the bill.  This little lamb would make a fun Easter gift or a first birthday gift.  He is already a favorite around here.

You can read another great review of the lamb here.  Be sure and check out Julabug's great selection for other cool baby toys and much more!  (They have GeoPuzzles buy 2 get 1 free right now for earth day.)

1 comment:

  1. how sweet! looks like she's having fun with it. nothing better than the good old pull toy!

    ReplyDelete