Sunday, April 10, 2011

CSN Stores

I recently got to update my kitchen bakeware with new stainless steel products from CSN stores.  I chose two muffin pans, a pastry blender, a whisk, and a cheese grater, all of which badly needed replacing.  My muffin pans were rusty and the pastry blender was downright dangerous.  It had a really sharp corner right where you hold on to it.  Oh, and my cheese grater was missing two of its three feet!

I've been using these items for a while now and like them.  We used the muffin pans to make pancake muffins (plain, chocolate chip, blueberry, and raspberry).  The pans washed up nicely and baked the muffins evenly.  Its nice to not have to use paper liners or worry about toxic non stick coating getting on my muffins.


Just this morning I used the pastry blender to make Maple Oatmeal Scones - yum!!  These turned out great, I even used soft white wheat flour instead of the all purpose flour.  The pastry blender was great for cutting in the butter.  My old pastry blender was pretty flimsy and didn't work well but this one is nice and sturdy.


Of course the cheese grater is used almost daily around here, and the whisk has seen plenty of use too.  If you're in need of some new kitchen bakeware, check out CSNstores.com or their website cookware.com.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment