Friday, December 3, 2010

Plan Toys Noah's Ark


Plan Toy's Noah's Ark is an adorable little set!  My girls enjoyed playing with this and parading the animals into the ark.  We did have to keep it away from Esther though because many of the animals are a choking hazard.


The crocodile is my favorite, its just too cute.  The animals are well made, and are painted with Plan Toys non-toxic water based paint.  I love that they are nice and bright, but I don't have to worry about paint chipping off or wonder what it is made of.  Of course there are two of each animal and there are a fun variety to play with.


The cabin on top of the ark tends to fall off as it is only resting in two little peg holes.  The orange lid of the cabin comes off as well and the girls struggled to keep it in place.  I may end up gluing both of them on, but would prefer if it were made differently.


All of the animals store neatly away in the ark, which is great.  The door on the front opens and closes, and animals can peek out of the windows as well.  Overall this is a fun set and easy to play with.


You can find this for sale at the CSN Stores website Toys and Games Online.

We received this item for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get enough of cute noah's ark sets, especially if they're made of wood.

    ReplyDelete