Sunday, November 14, 2010

Milk Nursingwear


Milk Nursingwear is a new store offering nursing tops, dresses, and more.  They have a fun selection of colors and a nice variety of styles.  A great feature about their shop is that you can see photos of each item's nursing opening as well as a back view.  Most of their tops are solid colors, which make them versatile pieces to add to your wardrobe (add a Mommy Necklace and you're all set!).

I recently got to try out the knot-front top pictured above.  Unfortunately I chose a size small, and it was too big on me.  I wasn't thinking and washed it before trying it on, so I can't exchange it.  The top is big around the arm holes and just kind of baggy throughout.  If it were smaller, I'm sure this would be a great top.  The front pulls aside for easy nursing access.  This is a nice lightweight fabric that can be worn with jeans, or easily dressed up.

Check out Milk Nursingwear for more great selections!

No comments:

Post a Comment