Monday, June 4, 2012

Stork Stack

The package arrived on a grey and rainy day while my two year old was in her room screaming "I hate this day!" over and over.  No kidding.

What is it?


A Stork Stack!  A bit of serendipity on my doorstep.  Okay, so I stole the word serendipity from their website, and I had to look it up to be sure what it meant.  "the accidental discovery of something pleasant, valuable, or useful"  Agreed.  My Stork Stack was definitely a pleasant spot in my day, like getting an awesome care package from a friend.


Stork Stacks are a monthly subscription, each box including 5 products hand selected by the Stork Stack team.  I received a package for review and could not be more excited!  The package included a friendly note along with these fun products:


a monkey Wubbanub
organic BabyLegs
Earth Mama Angel Baby Body Butter
Earth Mama Angel Baby Happy Mama Spray
a reversible Baby Banz sunhat
three Milkin' Cookies


I love that they took into consideration my baby's gender, his age, the season, and more.  I absolutely LOVED everything in the package!  Wubbanubs are a big hit around here, and I'm excited to have another one for Isaac.  I've mentioned before that we are huge Earth Mama Angel Baby fans.  (They are rated zero in the Skin Deep database.)  


The sunhat is great - reversible and adjustable.  Isaac decided to model it right away.  It is super cute with room to grow all summer.


BabyLegs are perfect for cool sumer evenings and easy diaper changes.  We had plenty of pink ones around here, but no blue yet.


The price of these products individually would be well over the $28 Stork Stack fee.  The smile and fun brought to my rainy day was definitely worth it!  I'm already thinking about who I can send a Stork Stack to someday.  I can't wait to see what is in the July boxes.

Stork Stack says this about themselves:

We like to think of it as serendipity delivered monthly to a mom’s doorstep.  We do the research, you get the benefits.  No hassle, no fuss, just great products at a good value along with some helpful information and encouragement along the parenting journey.  In the end, our goal is to make a mom’s life easier so she can focus on the most important part: her little ones.

I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that Isaac likes to play dress up too. He may have to get used to that.lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Stork Stack up to other baby gift subscription services as Citrus Lane, Petite Box, Bluum, etc.? I'd like to give a gift to my SIL, but am overwhelmed by the many choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TeetheMe.com is the best! I have gifted all of them!

      Delete
    2. Dee, I haven't personally reviewed the others, but I think Stork Stack would be a great choice. I really like the brands they are working with, the value of the box is great, and they have great customer service. The other box subscription services just looked like they had too many things in them that weren't appealing to me. I loved everything in the Stork Stack! Good luck choosing, what a fun gift to give! :)

      Delete