Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Barefoot Books


I'm super excited to share with you that I am now a Barefoot Books Ambassador.

Barefoot Books are filled with gorgeous artwork and wonderful stories.  We've recently fallen in love with them and are excited to share them with you.  Many of the books have crafts or extra information in the back, making them perfect for homeschoolers, teachers, or any household with a love of learning.  Barefoot Books sells bilingual books, books with music CDs, puzzles, puppets, and more. 

I'll be sharing more about our favorite books soon but wanted to let you know about a really great sale right away.  There is huge winter sale going on right now, with items up to 75% off.  As a new ambassador, I'm running a giveaway where anyone who orders through my website before the end of the month will be entered to win a free book.  These sale prices are definitely worth taking a look at and stocking up on birthday gifts, baby shower gifts, or any other books you may need/ want!

You can check out my website here - lakeshore.barefootbooks.com

and for my Facebook page go here - www.facebook.com/LakeshoreBarefootBooks 

No comments:

Post a Comment