Monday, November 19, 2012

Paper Doll Obsession

This is what my kitchen table looks like all the time now:


My girls are currently obsessed with crafting paper dolls from makingfriends.com.  We print bodies, hair, and clothes in various themes.  The girls color, cut them out, and glue them together.  When they are finished, I laminate them so that they are sturdy for play.


This is only a small selection; we probably have fifty or so of these guys around:


In an effort to contain the mess a bit, I came up with a storage system: a folder with a page protector in the middle.  Full papers can be stored in the pockets, and little cut-outs go in the clear page.  Finished paper dolls are stored in a ziploc bag.  Each girl has her own folder and ziploc bag.


This has kept them happy for hours on end!  In fact, Lucy just came and asked me to, "Please print off a few more?"  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! We used to LOVE paper dolls growing up. I love seeing Esther in the mix...I forget how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete