Sunday, April 29, 2012

Savvy Naturals Review

This is not exactly how I wanted to be trying out a new product, by spraining my ankle!  However, I was very happy to have Savvy Naturals Arnica Salve on hand.  Arnica is great for sore muscles, bumps, and bruises.  The Arnica Salve did not offer immediate pain relief, but by the next day my ankle was markedly better.


Over the past few years I've slowly been building my natural medicine chest.  We've used arnica tablets and arnica massage oil with good results many times.  At times I've carried arnica tablets in my diaper bag just to have them handy.  I would definitely consider arnica a staple for any natural medicine chest.

I recently came across Savvy Naturals and knew we had to have their Arnica Salve.  It comes in an easy to use tube, and contains safe ingredients.  I had previously looked at this similar product but it contains parabens, not cool.

I also really like their decongestant rub.  Thankfully I haven't needed to use it on anyone yet.  Other decongestant rubs (Vics Baby Rub, for example) contain fragrance and petrolatum.  Neither are ingredients that I want to be putting on my body, especially when sick.  I'm happy to have something safe and natural within reach.  


So far my experience with Savvy Naturals has been great.  They are a family run company.  I love that they completely disclose all of their ingredients and explain them.  If you are interested in using natural medicines, Savvy Naturals would be a good place to start.

I am not an affiliate of Savvy Naturals.  We received Arnica Salve and Vapor Decongestant Rub for review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. i have used arnica for over 20 years for my family and my furry family too.another very good homeopathic remedy is nux vomica-it is great for vomiting and nausea. i just gave nux vomica to one of my rescue dogs that had surgery a year ago for eating something he should not have and lost alot of his intestines,so sometimes he suffers from nausea so i give me a dose of nux vomica 200c about every 4 months when he stops eating -then the next day dozer starts eating again. i will never be without my homeopathic kit to treat family and furry friends.

    ReplyDelete