Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pinterest

I am addicted to Pinterest.  I love searching for and pinning all kinds of creative crafty things.  Its been keeping me sane while up at all hours of the night nursing - or contributing to my insanity, one or the other.  Aside from pinning crafty things, I've been having fun creating boards around themes.  There is something great about having a page of photos around a theme.  I've always tried to create blog posts with photos, Pinterest just takes that a step further.  Fun!

the little guy responsible for keeping me up at night

I think it will work to share the links with you?  Let me know if you can click on these and see them (as long as you have a Pinterest account).

my main Pinterest page

a Nursing Mom's Wardrobe

Everything You Need to Start Cloth Diapering

What do you think?  Do you "Pin"?

1 comment:

  1. He looks so sweet and peaceful. Hope things are going smoother than the beginnings for the girls! I'm not a member of pinterest, but did check it out for the twins Lego party. It's amazing what's on there! Definitely addicting! Can't wait to see him and you in July!

    ReplyDelete