Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July Stork Stack

I have been wanting to post about our July Stork Stack for a few weeks now.  Vacations and swimming lessons have kept me quite busy this month!  We're home, and I'm slowly getting through the piles of laundry.  Earlier this month we received the bright turquoise box:


Stork Stack is a subscription service that brings five fun products to your doorstep each month.  The theme this time was "Happy Birthday, America".  I love how they executed this; all of the items are made in America!

JJ Cole bottle pod - Adorable print, but not really useful to us.  My babies are breastfed and always with me, so we do not need bottles.  It could alternately be used for a sippy cup or water bottle, but with six in our family, that isn't practical.  I'm sure I can find someone to give it to though.

Dr Robin's for kids lotion - I had not heard of Dr Robin's before.  It was created by a dermatologist, is gluten-free, vegan, and contains no phthalates, parabens, or fragrance.  Lucy struggles with dry sensitive skin, so this is great to have.  I love that its an all natural product.

Maple Landmark wooden baby rattle - Perfect for Isaac right now!  He is just learning to grab on to things.  This is exactly the kind of toy we love around here, no plastic, no chemicals, just responsibly sourced wood, made in the US.

Green Sprouts Disposable Compressed Wipes - Okay, I have to admit this one was completely lost on me.  This is a little tube of compressed wipes that you add water to and use.  Now, isn't the purpose of wet wipes that they are already wet?  As far as being compressed, there are ten wipes in the tube.  Ten wipes are already pretty small, so I'm not sure what good compressing them does.

Heirloom Tomato Catsup from The Scrumptious Pantry - Catsup is one item I did not expect to receive in a Stork Stack!  However, its one of the five or so foods that Julia likes.  I'm interested in trying out this healthy version.

The Stork Stack is definitely a fun package to receive and open.

On a another note, go like Stork Stack on Facebook!  If they get to 2,000 likes by July 31, Chris will wear this costume while delivering the Chicago Stacks:


If you know anyone in Chicago, it would totally be worth buying them an August Stork Stack just to have this guy deliver it to their door.

You can see my review of the June stack here.  I can't wait to see what August brings.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment