Saturday, February 12, 2011

Heavenly Homemakers Sale

Every downloadable product at Heavenly Homemakers is on sale!  
Use the code VALENTINE for 15% off!  
(good through Tuesday at midnight)  

This does include their awesome preschool curriculum - Learn Your Letters Learn to Serve, just not the print copy.  I used the cocoa recipe cards as gifts at Christmas, and recently bought the vanilla recipe cards as well.  Ok, so I also just bought the e-book Gluten Free and Good For You too.  What can I say?  We enjoy Laura's recipes around here.  I havent started the preschool curriculum yet, but am looking forward to using it with Julia.  She definitely has a caring heart and I think this curriculum will really nurture that.  Use this chance to pick up something from Laura's shop at a great price!

Click here to visit Laura Coppinger @ Heavenly Homemakers.

I am an affiliate for Heavenly Homemakers.  Clicking through my link helps support my blog, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment