Monday, August 20, 2012

August Stork Stack

Stork Stack delivered their August box to me promptly on the first day of August.  :)  With the first week of school here and the ending of summer, I've not had time to post about it.


This month brought even more than the typical five items.  The theme was "Splish Splash and Sleep Tight".  For details on each of the products, see the Stork Stack website and click on "Want Details?" under the August stack.

To be quite honest, this wasn't my favorite Stack, for various reasons.  I do not plan on using the stretch mark cream; the ingredients just are not something I would choose.  Burt's Bees is a little iffy on their ingredients as well, in my opinion anyway.  (They include fragrance and some preservatives that I do not like.)  The Under the Nile products were fun, Isaac already has this baby doll though.  Tooth Tissues look interesting.  I will probably wait until Isaac is older and eating plenty of solid foods before I use them though, just because of the ingredients in them.

I'm still looking forward to next month's Stork Stack!  They announced on Facebook that the theme will be Lil' Learners.  There is also a discount code on their Facebook page good through Thursday... :)  Sign up now to receive the September Stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment