Sunday, August 28, 2011

Green Eats

Looking for safe children's tableware?  Check out Green Toys new line - Green Eats!  We love Green Toys around here, and have been trying out their new tumblers.


These are made of recycled plastic milk jugs, and contain no BPA, phthalates, PVC, or external coatings.  Definitely a safe choice that I am very happy with.  My girls enjoy the colors and like to use their new cups.


I would love to see these made in a smaller version.  It takes the girls two hands to pick up the cups; and Esther is too little for one yet.  From left to right shown below I have an old tupperware style cup, an Ikea cup, and the new Green Eats cup.  I would like an option something the size of the first cup, but haven't been able to find anything.  Even the Ikea cup is a bit wide for my girls to hang on to when they are little.


These are great big kid cups that we really enjoy using.  Overall we love Green Eats tableware and are excited to have this safe choice available!  Thanks Green Toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment