Friday, January 17, 2014

Gluten Free Labels

A while back, I came across Gluten Free Labels:


We received some stickers and silicone tags to review.  I also purchased the toothpick flags.  While the website markets these for labeling gluten free items in your kitchen, we don't have that need.  My husband eats gluten while he is out and about, but otherwise we are all gluten free.  I do really love these tags for taking food to potlucks though!

At church, we have a potluck every Sunday after the service.  There are several other families that do not eat gluten, and I love that they can easily spot something gluten free that I've brought.  Potlucks can be super difficult for people with food allergies, and these little tags are like a beacon of hope!  - "Hey, there's something I can eat here!"  :)  I also think they would be great for taking food to a gluten free family, to assure them that you remembered their needs.

The toothpicks are perfect for sticking in muffins or cookies.  The stickers are really versatile; I stuck one on the handle of my soup ladle to be sure it stayed with the correct pot.  I love the silicone tags!  They are oven safe if you wanted to leave them on something you were baking.  I put mine on the crock pot, which was great for when it got hot and I didn't have to worry about anything melting.  The silicone tags are nice and thick, and the string part is silicone as well.  (I got two, only one is pictured.)  I'm sure we'll get a lot of use from these.

The products are reasonably priced, just $5 for two silicone tags and $4 for the toothpick flags.  There are several different packages available if you want a variety.  There is a roll of stickers that would even be great for restaurant use.  The only thing I wish is that they would make tags for dairy free items too!  Overall these are very well done and a great item to have around and make use of.

Disclosure: I received some of the products in this post for review.  All opinions are my own.  Thanks Gluten Free Labels!  

No comments:

Post a Comment