Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Day Mailboxes

We are having a blast with these Valentine's Day mailboxes:


The girls created them on the last day of January.  Every day since then, they've woken up to find little love notes tucked inside.  They've been busy cutting out hearts and secretly stashing love messages in each other's jars as well.  Grandma and Grandpa even gave me an envelope full of valentines that they already signed, to dole out to the girls.  So far I've given simple cut out hearts, a sucker, a quarter, leftover Winnie the Pooh Valentines from last year, etc.  I think I'll write some secret messages soon.  I love spreading the love out over the beginning of February like this!  The little tub on the end is mine and it is already full of precious little hearts and drawings and love.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, Christy. No reason we can't spread the love! It will be fun memories for the girls, too.

    ReplyDelete