Saturday, February 2, 2013

Chewbeads Review

I am very picky about what goes in my baby's mouth.  We have a fun selection of natural wooden or safe plastic toys that Isaac gets to play with and suck on.  Everything else is a no (well, except for the random pinecone or fuzz that he finds and decides to eat).


Of course if I am holding Isaac, where does my necklace go?  Straight to his mouth!  Chewbeads are a fun safe option that I like to wear.  The necklace is made of silicone (similar to a pacifier).  It also has a break-away clasp so that if he tugs on it too hard it will come apart rather than breaking and spilling beads everywhere.

Chewbeads are tested and free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, lead, cadmium, and heavy metals.  Many everyday pieces of jewelry are NOT safe!  Scroll halfway down this page to see some test results on jewelry that moms sent in.  There are sooo many recalls for lead in children's jewelry each year as well.

Chewbeads come in fun colors and different styles.  I'm wearing a Jane style in Violet.  :)  I love that I can be a mommy, snuggle my little one, and not have to worry about my jewelry breaking or being toxic.

I was sent the above necklace for purposes of review.  Two thumbs up from me and Isaac.  Thanks Chewbeads!

No comments:

Post a Comment