Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sonny and Reed Necklace



I love reviewing products that were invented by moms! This one is a safe necklace for mom to wear that baby can teethe on. Sonny & Reed Necklaces were created by two moms who noticed their babies tugging and chewing on their jewelry and were concerned about safety.


The necklaces are made in the USA of non-toxic FDA approved acrylic. The beads are large enough that they do not pass through a choke tube (although the tag does carry a choking hazard warning). At any rate, if the necklace broke it certainly wouldn't be hard to find all of the beads. They are 2 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches wide. I received a clear necklace with brown cording. Other options include clear with pink cording, black beads, or blue beads.

It arrived in cute packaging...


I couldn't wait to try it out! Such a fun chunky style that will go with almost anything I wear. Esther already likes to pull on my necklaces and pinch my shirts, so this is perfect for us. The beads are hard acrylic - smooth on one side and bumpy on the other. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with letting her teethe on the necklace just because of it being plastic. I do like that its sturdy and she can pull on it and play with it without ruining it. I wear mine while I'm nursing as something for her to hold on to - its a perfect length for her to reach. I'm sure it will help entertain her in places like the grocery store or church as she gets older too.

Stylish mom jewelry that's safe for baby to play with = two thumbs up! Want one? We have a discount code good for 10% off your entire order and free shipping. "OneLittleWord10" Thanks Sonny & Reed!

No comments:

Post a Comment