Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation/ Coming Up...

I'm leaving on Saturday for a vacation to go see family, so you won't see any new posts this week. I've already got several things lined up for when I get back though - more posts and a review on nature studies items, lots of info and a review on a water purification system that we've chosen (and a discount code if you happen to want to purchase one), reviews, giveaways, and a discount code for cloth training pants, and lots more. While you're here, be sure to enter the Le Creuset baking cup giveaway and the Fundana giveaway, those are both still open.

I want to say a big "thank you" to all of my readers who make this blog a success. I enjoy blogging and hope that sharing my research on various topics is helpful to you. Mothering and caring for my family is something that I take seriously (and enjoy!). Hopefully you benefit in some way from the things that I share. I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment