Monday, August 10, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Planes, Trains, Automobiles

Muffin Tin Monday's theme today was Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. I had fun making this lunch for my girls and they both enjoyed it. Our tins included "car" spelled with alphabet pretzels, cantaloupe, a cookie, hot dog slices, and cheese shaped like a car. We talked about how everything in our tins started with "C" - car, cantaloupe, cookie, circles (hot dogs), and cheese. The hot dogs were "wheels" and "steering wheels". We rarely have hot dogs, but I happened to find nitrate free, antibiotic free, healthy hot dogs at the store recently. The cantaloupe was supposed to be round like wheels too, but it didn't quite work. So, thats our Muffin Tin Monday. :) Thanks for stopping by. While you're here, check out the Le Creuset silicone baking cups giveaway I have going on.

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm going to have to get those pretzel letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alphabet pretzels? No way! Love the *c* theme. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! alpha pretzels! Where did you find them?

    and that car cheese is so cute!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! :) The alphabet pretzels are Meijer brand, so I guess that doesn't help you unless you have a Meijer store near you... sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretzel lettters too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Great! I just wrote about toothpicks in my pickytots blog and saw yours on here, www.pickytots.blogspot.com

    I love your muffin tin pics!

    ReplyDelete