Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Shopping?

Is anyone else Christmas shopping yet?  I'm actually almost done buying for my girls.  I love finding deals and planning out their lists.  Although they may come up with a few things that they want, for the most part I do the list making.  Thankfully we do not watch television, so they are oblivious as to what the hot toy of the season is.  With one, almost two little readers in the house, I am going to have to post this via a secret link.  I'll add more to that list if I think of anything else, but that's about it.  I'd love to hear what's on your children's Christmas list too!

3 comments:

  1. Item #5 is so fun- my kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trucks, tractors, airplanes, and more trucks. :) He is also getting a play kitchen, and a few puzzles and other fine motor skill activities to keep him busy when baby arrives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, AmberLou, I like how you did that comment. Its okay, my kids wont read the comments though, I'll keep that hidden from them. :) I had to go check what #5 was, glad its a hit at your house!

    Kelly - stuff to keep him busy when baby arrives is a great thought!

    ReplyDelete