Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kitchen Tip Tuesday

This is seriously the best. tip. ever.  I love baking (and eating!) muffins.  What I don't like, is touching the batter and getting all messy trying to fill the tin evenly.  I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I was when someone told me that you can use a cookie scoop to fill a muffin tin.  Genius.  Okay, so maybe the rest of you already knew this, but in case you didn't, your life is now infinitely better.


A regular size cookie scoop is 2 Tbs, and it takes about a scoop and a half to fill each space.  I love this tip so much that I just bought this large cookie scoop (3 Tbs) to make it even better.  One scoop is perfect for each muffin.  They should just call it a muffin scoop.  Just look at this nicely cleaned out bowl - all I did was use my large scoop 12 times.  Mmmm...  I might have to go bake muffins now.


Check out Kitchen Tip Tuesdays for more great tips.  :)

2 comments: