Thursday, March 20, 2014

Birth Stories

So you've read Story Number One where I became a mama,

     Story Number Two where my traumatic birth was redeemed, even down to the details,

Story Number Three where Esther arrived before the midwife even did...

     and Story Number Four where our precious baby boy was born two years ago now!



Each story is unique and magical and I am honored to have been blessed with each of these little ones to love and care for.  I realize its been slow on the blog - I'm still here.... just working on Story Number Five, to come in October!  :)  I enjoy writing, and am balancing my online time with homeschooling my kiddos and spending time loving on them.  I'll squeeze in a quick post whenever I have time, and of course stay tuned for Story Number Five in October!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on #5! This is the first time I've checked in to your blog in probably nearly a year. Which is how long it's been since I updated my own blog. I get the difficulty in keeping up. There just isn't time for everything, and we all have different priorities!!

    ReplyDelete