Sunday, May 6, 2012

Princess Legos!

Two of the favorite things around here are Disney princesses and Lego Duplos.  I literally gasped out loud when I saw this in the store!  Lego has a new line of Disney princess Duplos!  We actually got  a chance to review one of the small sets.

Sleeping Beauty's Room comes with the princess, her skirt, bed, blanket, chair, fairy block, and some castle pieces.


Sleeping Beauty is very cute.  She has a crown on, and can play with or without her skirt.  The girls enjoyed putting her to bed and covering her up with the blanket.


I'm fairly certain we will need to own all three of the other sets - Snow White's Cottage, Cinderella's Carriage, and Cinderella's Castle.  Unlike so many other things, Legos are quality toys that are safely made and will last a long time.  I love that Legos encourage creative play - I can just see my girls acting out endless princess stories with these.


I can hardly wait for an excuse to purchase this castle!  Maybe I can talk someone into a princess birthday party this summer.  :)



We received this Lego Duplo set for review.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!! someone here would love love love these! And if dad sees this he will want to get them for her! Eeeek! Just kidding- well sort of ;) thanks for sharing, just can't have enough princess stuff around here, lol!

    ReplyDelete