Monday, September 20, 2010

Majamas Nursing Top on Sale


I just got this cute Majamas nursing top on sale from Diapers.com  Its on sale for $41.99 - 27% off!  If you've never ordered from Diapers.com before you can use the code ONEWORD to get 15% off your entire order, which would make this an even better deal.

I'll post a review once I've worn and used the top several times, but I wanted to let you know about this while it is still on sale.  I'm not sure how long the sale will last.  I will say that it runs small, I normally buy a size small but I ordered a medium and it fits well.  You can see their size chart here (click on the image to make it bigger).  The fabric is stretchy and it feels great on.  Just pull aside the front to nurse.

This top comes in other colors and other Majamas products are on sale as well.  Check it out and don't forget your code ONEWORD for 15% off.  :)

If you order with my code I will receive a referral credit.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment