Friday, June 18, 2010

Coming Soon...



Its been a bit quiet here lately.  I've been busy with everyday life, but do have some fun things planned.  Here are a few sneak peaks:

- Esther is almost ready to have her first taste of solid foods!  Where did the time go?  She is grabbing at our food and seems very interested in trying it.  I'm holding off until 6 months, but that is coming up soon.  I have a couple fun reviews and giveaways planned for the big event.  ;)

- Blog Design!  I am going to have a custom design up in the next few months.  Yay, no more plain blogger-blue.

- CSN stores has asked me to do another review.  They sell everything from sectional sofas to toddler beds and more.  My girls still love the water table from them that I reviewed earlier this spring.  Look for another fun review soon!

- We haven't done Muffin Tin Monday for a couple of weeks but I'll be back Monday with a fun review and giveaway.

We are enjoying summer, birthdays, and fun around here.  As always, if you have any questions or thoughts about something feel free to email me or chat on the Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment