Sunday, March 28, 2010

Kissaluvs Hybrid One Size Review



After my series of cloth diaper reviews, a friend suggested that I try a Kissaluvs Hybrid One Size diaper. I had never heard of these before but they looked interesting and Kissaluvs let me try one! I'm going to go back and add this to the post on fitteds and prefolds too so the newborn reviews are all in one place.



Esther has been using this diaper at 12-13 lbs now. It fits her nicely and I can see it fitting for a long time. Its basically like a fitted diaper without snaps and generously sized so that it has a large range of fit. It can be folded down for smaller babies, but it fits Esther without needing to do that. I tried it on Julia and it fit her too. (23lbs, 2 1/2 years old) Its a bit hard to get a snappi to grab on to this diaper so I felt like it might not stay on Julia right. It stays on Esther just fine though since she's not too mobile.


I like that the soaker is sewn in across the back - no searching for it in the laundry. Its nice and absorbent, but still pretty trim. I fold the soaker part under so that there is plenty of absorbency right where its needed. The elastic fits well at the legs and seems to hold in poop well. This is a good sturdy diaper that we'll get lots of use out of. It comes in cute colors too. Thanks Kissaluvs!

1 comment:

  1. It looks very snug and comfortable from the pictures!

    ReplyDelete