Monday, November 16, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday - Thankfulness




This morning Lucy asked me what day it was. When I said "Monday", both girls shouted "Muffin Tin Monday!!". Oh no! I quickly checked the theme, foods your child is thankful for, and decided I could probably pull something together. I didn't really have a choice, the girls knew it was Monday. ;) We had yogurt, graham cracker sticks, apples, peanut butter, and mandarin oranges. I read them the book "My Thanksgiving Prayer" by Crystal Bouman, and we used our mealtime prayer cards to say Thank You to God for our food.


For more Muffin Tin Monday ideas, check out Michelle's blog. The upcoming themes are pretty easy and fun holiday related ones, so if you've never tried out Muffin Tin Monday, jump right in! (Although if your kids are old enough to know which day is Monday, you may be in trouble once you start.)

4 comments:

  1. The tins turned out great! I also had a few mondays where I frantically looked up the theme and stood in front of my fridge thinking what on earth can I put in that tin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tin! I love your meal time prayer cards!I will have to mention them during Thanksgiving week on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the muffin tin idea but have never seen it in action! That looks so cool! My boys should love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete